Join us every Wednesday morning for quality networking with over 80 local businesses. Meetings are from 7:15 a.m. to 9 a.m. Everyone has 30 seconds to introduce their business to the group.
Bring a Guest Contest - Quarter Drawing: Chamber members can win a prize for bringing a guest. Each time you bring a guest, you have an entry into the drawing. Guests get to take advantage of this valuable networking event, and you get the reward!
Guests may visit two times as a non-member.
If you are interested in being a Spotlight Sponsor, please contact Emily St. Amour at 972-542-0163 or send an email.
- Members are welcome to place their marketing material on the side table near the entrance. Please be sure to take them with you when you leave.
- Main networking tables marketing is reserved for spotlight sponsor and chamber only.
- There will be open networking before and after our main program
- Members are welcome to bring 1 giveaway for the raffle draw.
- Parking is available on the street or in the parking garage located on Chestnut St./Herndon St.
- Bring lots of business cards to exchange.
Special thanks to our 2023 Title Sponsor Fredshots & Southwestern Consulting:
Fred and Elizabeth are a husband and wife team that are committed to serving in the McKinney community. Fredshots provides uniquely styled images and video that are sure to capture your audience's attention. Whether in studio or at your preferred location, all clients receive full-resolution digital files of their photo or video sessions at no additional charge. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgAs an Elite Sales and Leadership Coach for Southwestern Consulting, Elizabeth is a master of methods and an expert on execution. Whether desiring to grow as a leader and/or sales professional, her services are designed to help you build systems, elevate motivation, and develop the skills to live into your full potential. Contact: email@example.com