McKinney Young Professionals
To attract and retain a young talented workforce by empowering McKinney's Young Professionals in the growth of community and business.
McKinney Young Professionals was created in 2006 to help young professionals build relationships, grow in their careers, and make an impact on their community.
- Fun and impactful events designed to help you get to know other young professionals as well as community and business leaders.
- Professional development opportunities featuring incredible engaging speakers, fun surprises, and actionable insights you can implement in your career right away.
- A way to impact and give back to the community, helping McKinney continue to receive national recognition as an incredible place to live, work and play.
MYP might be right for you if:
- You live or work in McKinney.
- You're an ambitious professional between 21 and 40.
- You're looking to make connections and build relationships.
- You want to invest in yourself and your career.
- You want to use your skills to make a difference in McKinney.
Ready to join MYP? Download the application here.
Questions? Send us an email.
We can't wait to meet you!
2020 Advisory Committee
Chair Katie Huntsman Carter BloodCare Chair Elect Jarred Griffin BanccorpSouth Secretary Emily Hahn Abernathy, Roeder, Boyd & Hullett Immediate Past Chair Madison Clark McKinney EDC Civic Duties Madeleine Underwood Legacy Planning Group Communications Jacqueline Davis Cigna Membership Eric Jeske Kimley-Horn & Assoc., Inc. Networking Russell Luttrell Brenton Luttrell Professional Development Whitney Nash Nashional Finance At-Large Sam Franklin Vizsla Companies At-Large Lauren Smith Hugs Cafe, Inc.
Staff Liaison: Deb Fitzgerald — firstname.lastname@example.org