McKinney Young Professionals
To attract and retain a young talented workforce by empowering McKinney's Young Professionals in the growth of community and business.
McKinney Young Professionals was created to help young professionals build relationships, grow in their careers, and make an impact on their community.
- Fun and impactful events designed to help you get to know other young professionals as well as community and business leaders.
- Professional development opportunities featuring incredible engaging speakers, fun surprises, and actionable insights you can implement in your career right away.
- A way to impact and give back to the community, helping McKinney continue to receive national recognition as an incredible place to live, work and play.
MYP might be right for you if:
- You live or work in McKinney.
- You're an ambitious professional between 21 and 40.
- You're looking to make connections and build relationships.
- You want to invest in yourself and your career.
- You want to use your skills to make a difference in McKinney.
Questions? Send us an email.
We can't wait to meet you!
2021 Advisory Committee
Chair Jarred Griffin BancorpSouth Chair Elect Lauren Smith Hugs Cafe, Inc. Secretary Lauren Smith Hugs Cafe, Inc. Immediate Past Chair Katie Huntsman Hometown Ticketing Civic Duties Ray Liberatore Fresh Green Freedom Marketing/Social Media Megan Bourke Jeremiahs Italian Ice Membership Marley Mitchell Trinity Falls by Johnson Development Networking Kaylee Kelley SBG Hospitality Professional Development Peter Willaims Edward Jones At-Large, Civic Duties Madeleine Underwood Legacy Planning Group
Staff Liaison: Lisa Hermes — firstname.lastname@example.org
"Let's all join together to make a difference in our community, help each other succeed in business, grow our networks, but most importantly, have some MYP good times!"
-Jarred Griffin, Chair, McKinney Young Professionals