McKinney Young Professionals
To attract and retain a young talented workforce by empowering McKinney's Young Professionals in the growth of community and business.
McKinney Young Professionals was created in 2006 to help young professionals build relationships, grow in their careers, and make an impact on their community.
- Fun and impactful events designed to help you get to know other young professionals as well as community and business leaders.
- Professional development opportunities featuring incredible engaging speakers, fun surprises, and actionable insights you can implement in your career right away.
- A way to impact and give back to the community, helping McKinney continue to receive national recognition as an incredible place to live, work and play.
MYP might be right for you if:
- You live or work in McKinney.
- You're an ambitious professional between 21 and 40.
- You're looking to make connections and build relationships.
- You want to invest in yourself and your career.
- You want to use your skills to make a difference in McKinney.
Ready to join MYP? Download the application here.
Questions? Send us an email.
We can't wait to meet you!
2019 Advisory Committee
Chair Madison Clark McKinney Economic Development Corporation Chair Elect Katie Huntsman Carter BloodCare Secretary Emily Hahn Abernathy, Roeder, Boyd & Hullett Immediate Past Chair Brandon Herbison American National Bank of Texas Civic Duties Russell Luttrell Benton Luttrell Communications Michaela Harris Texan Wealth Management Membership Eric Jeske Kimley-Horn & Assoc., Inc. Networking Jared Griffin Landmark Bank Professional Development Whitney Nash Nashional Finance At-Large Emil Dahl Encore Wire Corporation At-Large Derrick Robinson AEYL - Alliance of Elite Youth Leadership
Staff Liaison: Deb Fitzgerald — firstname.lastname@example.org