McKinney Young Professionals
To attract and retain a young talented workforce by empowering McKinney's Young Professionals in the growth of community and business.
McKinney Young Professionals was created to help young professionals build relationships, grow in their careers, and make an impact on their community.
- Fun and impactful events designed to help you get to know other young professionals as well as community and business leaders.
- Professional development opportunities featuring incredible engaging speakers, fun surprises, and actionable insights you can implement in your career right away.
- A way to impact and give back to the community, helping McKinney continue to receive national recognition as an incredible place to live, work and play.
MYP might be right for you if:
- You live or work in McKinney.
- You're an ambitious professional between 21 and 40.
- You're looking to make connections and build relationships.
- You want to invest in yourself and your career.
- You want to use your skills to make a difference in McKinney.
Questions? Send us an email.
2022 Advisory Committee
Chair Lauren Smith Hugs Cafe, Inc. Chair Elect Casey Taylor Valliance Bank Secretary Spencer Murray Sparklight Business Immediate Past Chair Jarred Griffin BancorpSouth Civic Duties Ray Liberatore Fresh Green Freedom Communications Marcos Estrada
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Jason Hurd First United Bank Professional Development Peter Willaims Edward Jones At-Large, Civic Duties Madeleine Underwood Legacy Planning Group
Staff Liaison: Lisa Hermes — firstname.lastname@example.org
"This year for MYP, I want to make a year we all remember. The MYP Steering Committee plans to fill the year with exciting experiences like cocktail classes and deeper content such as professional development. Fun events will be popping up all the time- so be sure to check the chamber event calendar regularly and follow us on social media. As a member we hope to inspire you, get to know you, and give you something fun to look forward to this year. Thank you for this opportunity to serve both McKinney and my fellow young professionals. -Growing and learning together,"
-Lauren Smith, Chair, McKinney Young Professionals
Hugs Cafe Inc