Timeline graphic here
(MIC) McKinney Inclusion Council New Logo and description here
Purpose: Amplify diverse voices to drive equitable and inclusive business outcomes across the region.
During the 4-session, in-person program, participants will gain competencies in:
- Foundational diversity, equity, and inclusion concepts, including terminology
- Identifying and interrupting conscious and unconscious biases
- Building the business case for diversity
- Equitable hiring, recruiting, and onboarding practices
- Acknowledging and interrupting microaggressions in the workplace
- Solving a unique DEI related problem of practice at your workplace with your cohort and DEI consultant
- Developing DEI goals for long-term success at your organization and as a coalition working to advance the work within the community.
Why DEI? Kuma Roberts, Arrowhead Consulting