To attract and retain a young talented workforce by empowering McKinney's Young Professionals in the growth of community and business.
McKinney Young Professionals was created in 2006 to help young professionals build relationships, grow in their careers, and make an impact on their community.
- Fun and impactful events designed to help you get to know other young professionals as well as community and business leaders.
- Professional development opportunities featuring incredible engaging speakers, fun surprises, and actionable insights you can implement in your career right away.
- A way to impact and give back to the community, helping McKinney continue to receive national recognition as an incredible place to live, work and play.
MYP might be right for you if:
- You live or work in McKinney.
- You're an ambitious professional between 21 and 40.
- You're looking to make connections and build relationships.
- You want to invest in yourself and your career.
- You want to use your skills to make a difference in McKinney.
Questions? Send us an email.
Ready to join MYP? Download the application here.
We can't wait to meet you!
2018 Advisory Committee
Chair Brandon Herbison American National Bank of Texas Chair Elect Madison Clark McKinney Economic Development Corporation Secretary Michaela Harris Texan Wealth Management Immediate Past Chair Trevor Minyard City of McKinney Civic Duties Christie Connell Azure Photography Communications Jonathan Ball Provasi Capital Partners Membership Whitney Nash Nashional Finance Networking Katie Huntsman Carter BloodCare Professional Development Emil Dahl Encore Wire Corporation At-Large Jared Griffin Landmark Bank At-Large Eric Jeske Kimley-Horn & Assoc., Inc. At-Large Russell Luttrell Benton Luttrell
Staff Liaison: Deb Fitzgerald — firstname.lastname@example.org