McKinney Young Professionals
To attract and retain a young talented workforce by empowering McKinney's Young Professionals in the growth of community and business.
McKinney Young Professionals was created in 2006 to help young professionals build relationships, grow in their careers, and make an impact on their community.
- Fun and impactful events designed to help you get to know other young professionals as well as community and business leaders.
- Professional development opportunities featuring incredible engaging speakers, fun surprises, and actionable insights you can implement in your career right away.
- A way to impact and give back to the community, helping McKinney continue to receive national recognition as an incredible place to live, work and play.
MYP might be right for you if:
- You live or work in McKinney.
- You're an ambitious professional between 21 and 40.
- You're looking to make connections and build relationships.
- You want to invest in yourself and your career.
- You want to use your skills to make a difference in McKinney.
Ready to join MYP? We can't wait to meet you!
2017 Advisory Committee
Chair Trevor Minyard City of McKinney Chair Elect Brandon Herbison American National Bank of Texas Secretary Ashely Holley Emerson Process Regulators Immediate Past Chair Troy Skidmore Encore Wire Corporation Civic Duties Christie Connell Azure Photography Communications Jonathan Ball Provasi Capital Partners Membership Emil Dahl Encore Wire Corporation Networking Katie Huntsman Carter BloodCare Professional Development Madison Clark McKinney Economic Development Corporation At-Large Jared Griffin First National Bank of Trenton At-Large Stephen Burger Independent Bank At-Large Chad Walker McKinney Economic Development Corporation
Staff Liaison: Deb Fitzgerald — firstname.lastname@example.org
MYP Christmas In July
The McKinney Young Professionals have set a goal of $10,000 to raise for CASA of Collin County and are well on the way to reaching it. Here are several ways you can donate:
- Donate to CASA of Collin County directly via this DONATION LINK. (Remember to select Christmas in July 2017 in the Donation Category.)
- Provide a new unwrapped present or gift card for a child in need via this DONATION LINK.
- In addition to donating directly to CASA and providing toys or gift cards, join us all day on Tues., July 18th at McAlister’s Deli in McKinney for lunch and dinner. A portion of the proceeds from all sales on that day will be donated to our Christmas in July fundraiser.
- MYP Members have the chance to not only donate but to have some laughs along with that! Register for a special MYP event at McKinney’s own comedy club – The Comedy Arena – on Wed., July 19, 8:00 p.m. Half of all entry fees will go to CASA. .LIMITED SEATING! REGISTER NOW!
- Contribute to the CASA Christmas in July gofundme account HERE.
- Our fundraising efforts will continue at the Chamber’s Quarterly Luncheon on Thurs., July 27th. Feel free to bring a monetary and/or toy donation to the luncheon, and the MYP Advisory Committee will also be on hand to help you donate with your credit card right on the spot! Registration for a limited number of comp tickets for MYP members will open soon.