Tackle Smart Sports
SportsFitness - Children
TACKLESMART ORIGINATED FROM THE NEED TO CREATE A SAFER EMPHASIS AROUND TACKLING.
Since moving to Texas, Roger (CEO and founder), became increasingly concerned with the thought of his own son one day playing football. A big admission from someone who played contact sports professionally for 15 years. He soon realized he wasn’t the only parent with concerns. Becoming aware of the fact that participation levels had been on the decline at youth level in recent times, he wanted to dig a bit deeper as to why that really was. It will be of no great surprise to know that the overwhelming response was ‘concussion’. Research shows the tackler receives the overwhelming majority of concussions in football.
With TackleSmart, you would be learning from somebody who has been using safe, effective techniques for over 30 years. Techniques that when repeated over and over will become second nature on game day. We not only address the tackle itself, but combine it with the sport’s scientific knowledge to improve athleticism needed to make up all the components of an effective tackle that will ultimately help make America’s great sport both safer and more enjoyable at all levels!
- Tackling is the #1 reason for concussions in football
- LESS THAN HALF of all youth league coaches are trained in proper safe tackle techniques
- 7-14 are the ideal ages for motor coordination development
- Former professional athlete with over 30 years of experience offering expert tackle coaching
- Start maximizing tackle performance today!