KLAK - Account Executive Job Opening
Alpha Media North Dallas (KLAK-KMAD-KMKT) is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive with a proven track record of building and maintaining on-going relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle to join our sales team. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience. The Account Executive must be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands. Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content.
Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon Alpha Media operates many radio stations across the United States covering all formats.
The North Dallas Corridor and Collin County are exploding with growth and we’re ready to hire the next shining start in the Lone Star State!
Responsibilities For This Position May Include
• Sell radio and digital advertising.
Provide valuable consultative services to small, mid-size and
large firms and bring a concentrated focus on business development for both you and your clients.
• Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
• Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
• Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
• Negotiate direct and agency business.
• Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
• Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly, and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals.
Requirements Of This Position May Include The Following
• A minimum of three years’ experience in outside broadcast sales.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
• The ability to collaborate internally to launch innovative advertising campaigns that exceed client-marketing objectives.
• The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
• Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising.
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
• Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
• A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by visiting: https://www.alphamediausa.com/careers/
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.