***Opportunity to Join a World Class Team***
Do you want to make an impact? Our team enjoys the satisfaction of making a positive impact by helping seniors and family members navigate the difficult process of downsizing.
Do you want to be part of a team? We foster a collaborative environment, so that our employees are passionate about their role and the Caring Transitions mission and vision.
Do you want to be valued? Our employees are fundamental to the success of our business. We aim to ensure you always have the training, tools and resources you need to succeed.
Do you want to be encouraged? We offer a supportive environment, where you can lean into challenges, while continuously learning.
Who we are:
Caring Transitions proudly serves the senior population and their families by providing relocation and estate liquidation services. We provide an array of services to ease the stressful transitions seniors face when they are downsizing from their homes. As a full-turnkey company, we provide professional moving & relocation services, liquidation services and clean-out services.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking versatile team members to join our team! While we welcome all to apply, we are particularly interested in individuals who have experience and/or interest in online auctions. Initial duties include photographing auction items to create an accurate representation of auction merchandise, creating accurate, informative descriptions of auction items, and organizing and packing auction lots for customer pick up. Experience in auction invoicing and shipping is also helpful. If you are creative, have an eye for detail and pride yourself on efficiency, we want to hear from you!
As a Team Member of Caring Transitions, you will also be cross trained in other areas of responsibility including, but not limited to:
· Providing compassionate, outrageous customer service to our clients, customers, and team
· Professionally packing/unpacking household goods
· Hauling supplies
· Assisting in household sorting and organizing
· Preparing homes for liquidations of all types including estate sales (in home and online) and clean outs
· Serving as sales staff and/or cashier during estate sales
What you offer:
· Outrageous customer service skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Compassion and patience
· Professional attitude and demeanor
· Strong character and integrity
· Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to interact productively with co-workers and function well in a team environment
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Physical ability - including prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
· Willing to work in dirty and/or cluttered environments
· Reliable transportation
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to pass a background screening
· Smart phone and computer access
What we offer:
· Starting pay rate of $13.00/hour
· Paid training
· Company-supplied uniform shirts
· Quarterly team building
· Employee of the Month
· Opportunity for advancement (promote from within)
The Team Member position is part-time on an as needed basis with no guaranteed hours. This is a perfect fit for individuals who would like to make extra income but don’t require a consistent work schedule. As our business provides service Monday-Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, we do require all Team Members to have wide availability within these parameters. Scheduling is based on client needs, Team Member availability, and the skill set needed for the project.
All employees are required to follow Covid-19 protocols such as temperature checks prior to each shift, wearing face masks on all projects, proper and frequent hand washing/use of hand sanitizer, and social distancing. Masks and hand sanitizer are provided on all projects.