Full-Time IT In-House Manager
SUMMARY: Manages computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs and schedules for business/financial processing, computer services, network communications, telephony, and management information services to accomplish Meals on Wheels Collin County (MOWCC) Regional Non-Profit goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and upholds the ideal objective to fully take care of our volunteers and employees under all circumstances.
- Implements technology, data agreements, and technology-related procedures, programs, and policies.
- Develops and manages computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, and programs.
- Supports Finance and Communications departments with the selection, purchase, implementation, usage, and maintenance of hardware and software. Including but not limited to the following:
- Evaluates technology and recommends cost-effective enhancements.
- Works with finance department to recommend, develop, plan, and purchase hardware and software.
- Assists finance department in negotiating contracts with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors.
- Liaison to service provider and other technology vendors.
- Supports staff and volunteers in technology issues/needs, including but not limited to:
- Performs maintenance and upgrades on all workstations, laptops, tablets, phone system, servers and software.
- Provides technology for all departments so goals can be easily achieved.
- Supports communications, LAN, WAN, and all users.
- Supports website design, video conferencing, telephony, imaging, communications (internal and external), hardware, and application software.
- Provides customer support to customer-based technology.
- Supports IT-related Grants projects.
- Ensures data security and integrity, including but not limited to the following:
- Directs information and data integrity. Ensures security of information systems, communication, and equipment.
- Performs risk assessment on Information Technology, vendors, and other organizational functions.
- Manages backup, storage, and retrieval functions.
- Manages firewalls.
- Develops, maintains, and tests disaster recovery plans.
- Enforces policies to maintain data security.
- Reports to the CEO on information security.
- Designs and implements network topologies for IT related construction.
- Operates on-site and off-site with volunteers and employees.
- Supports Business Development functions.
- Supports MOWCC fundraising, Open House, Golf Tournament, etc.
- Performs backup as needed for various functions.
- Completes training requirements and performs duties within procedures, laws and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Technology degree; three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.