Cybersecurity Analyst - $5K Sign-On Bonus
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
We work for our members and for their financial well-being, and we look forward to exceeding their expectations! In addition, we believe in giving back to our communities, and host regular events in the TX region. While you’ll have the chance to participate in these outings, you’ll also be able to take off f At the end of the day, teamwork is a core value for ITCU.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team-building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
- Fulltime Cybersecurity Analyst who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to our team.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $67,500.00 - $71,250.00 for this role.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 5% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
- Work closely with the Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to mitigate network security risk and protect member information.
- Interact with cybersecurity third-party vendors that provide technology services to the Credit Union. This includes but is not limited to the core platform, e-delivery channels, etc.
- Assist the Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to monitor network for security breaches and assist with the investigation if one occurs.
- Assist with penetration testing and network scans to identify vulnerabilities; work with the Senior Cybersecurity Analyst and/or AVP of I/T to remediate any finding(s).
- Assist the Senior Cybersecurity Analyst with monitoring external resources about security threats and technologies.
- Responsible for monitoring assigned security logs, generating reports (as defined by policy and procedures) and validating that all operating systems and cybersecurity-type software are patched with latest cybersecurity patches and/or service packs as determined by policy and standard operating procedure.
- Participate in information and education sharing networks such as InfraGard, US-Cert, and/or FS-ISAC.
- Participate in physical security operations including, but not limited to, access control (badge) administration, video surveillance review, security systems administration and maintenance.
- Interact with third-party audit teams and regulators in preparation for and during an audit. Acts as communication channel between the Credit Union and auditor/regulator.
- Perform assigned cybersecurity and physical security audits per annual schedule. Participate in disaster recovery testing and recommend enhancements.
- Assist Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to create, implement, and manage cybersecurity protocols and procedures.
Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice.
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- Two years of college. Course work in Cybersecurity, Information Systems and/or Security+ CE Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of technology trends with an emphasis on cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of operating system platforms, and cybersecurity architecture.
- Working knowledge of common attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of common categories of malware and characteristics of each
- Knowledge of Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team with other departments
- Must be able to sit for extended period of time
- Operate 10 Key, typewriter, computer keyboard, mouse and other office productivity machinery
- Ability to move inside an office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.