Recruiter (Contract) - $24.00 - $25.50 hourly and a $2,500.00 Sign-On Bonus
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
Nine (9) month contract position with opportunity for permanent position
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 12 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team-building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
- Full-time Contract Recruiter who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to our team.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $24.00 - $25.50 hourly for this role.
- Schedule will follow a Monday - Friday work week.
- How about the opportunity to take advantage of a $2,500.00 sign-on bonus for this position? Your ITCU title will allow you to do just that.
- Represent Credit Union as recruiter. Inform candidates fully about the applicable open position job requirements and the Credit Union as a preferred employer .
- Manage full scope of the recruiting process, including the following: Maintain and review postings on internal and external sites. Assist leaders with internal transfer & promotion process/procedures. Maintain guidelines document posted on company intranet.
- Maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) and perform administrator function including but not limited to updating the online application template and archiving candidate resumes in accordance with applicable retention requirements.
- Confirm with hiring leadership recruiting needs. Review and clarify job requirements, competencies and skills required with hiring leadership to align applicants with staffing opportunities.
- Create and maintain screener questions, create, and revise job postings.
- Update ATS to reflect status of applicants through the screening process.
- Conduct and coordinate screening interviews with qualified applicants and provide input to hiring leadership team regarding applicant qualifications and outcome of screening interview.
- Extend verbal offers to candidate and prepare offer letters via ATS for approval. Send status updates to candidates via ATS automated response process.
- Conduct all recruiting functions in accordance with applicable statutes (e.g., EEO, OSHA, FLSA, etc.). Maintain current knowledge of employment law while ensuring full cycle recruitment process is compliant with federal and state regulations and requirements.
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources preferred.
- PHR designation preferred.
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years of recruiting/human resources experience required.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Familiarity with a wide range of sourcing avenues.
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of OSHA, ERISA, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, HIPAA, COBRA, EEO/AAP and other applicable federal and state laws
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize responsibilities to support competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail