Job Summary: Assist Lead Graphic Designer through various design projects with a primary focus in marketing both digital and print publications. Will be responsible for designing a variety of resources to include social media graphics, posters, promotional materials, etc. to be used both internally and externally.
Design + Printing
- Information gathering, creation and printing of materials.
- Responsible for maintaining campus-wide promotional materials (posters, brochures, flyers, postcards, digital signage, social media graphics, ministry graphic packages, curriculum and other campus materials).
- Coordinate internal and external print materials for the Communications Department as well as other ministries.
- Utilize design skills, innovative design, understanding of Cottonwood Creek branding, and creative thinking to cultivate the visual identity of Cottonwood Creek and ministry brands.
- Manage multiple projects on a deadline.
- Printing and packaging of communication materials.
- Incorporate edits and strategic feedback from leadership with positivity, flexibility and efficiency.
- Part of the design team responsible for creating sermon/campaign graphics, publications and resources.
- Need to be a self-starter that also loves working and collaborating with a team.
- Must be open to feedback and disciplined in meeting deadlines.
- Able to positively respond to constructive criticism and adapt work accordingly.
- Handle any other duties and special tasks specified by the Communications Director.
- Support the church and church leaders by agreeing with and reinforcing the teaching and ministry.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Personal Qualifications:
Education: 2-year college degree or equivalent job experience in graphic design.
Job Skills: Technical skills in Adobe Creative Cloud are required, specifically high effectiveness in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Applications, customer service, a creative mind and a quick learner.
Personal Qualifications: Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ with consistent evidence of fruit in their personal life; Motivated to serve God in a ministry; Ability to consistently use good judgment.
- Vacation and Leave Accrual and Holiday Pay
- Medical Benefits Available for Full Time Staff