Cafeteria Worker - Cashiers & Servers
At Guess Who's Coming to Dinner Caterers, we take pride in our school lunch program and believe strongly in our mission to provide quality, nutritious meals that appeal to kids while also teaching important lessons about healthy eating. All food is cooked and prepared daily at our onsite kitchen in Dallas, TX and delivered to schools each morning. We only use fresh produce, fruits, meats, and natural sweeteners, and nothing is ever fried.
We are currently seeking Cafeteria Workers to join our team! This position would be great for parents who have children in school during the day, if you're looking for weekends off, or want hours that free up your evenings and summers!
Click here to apply: https://form.jotform.com/222024992715153
Cashiers & Food Servers (Positions will be available in early August)
- Part Time
- Starting at $13.00/hr
- Weekly Pay
- * Monday - Friday 9:00am-2:30pm
- Food preparation
- Stocking & dating
- Assemble meals
- Record food temperatures
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Willingness to float to other schools if coverage needed (compensation for gas provided)
- Food Handler/Manager Certificate (If applicant is not certified once hired, course is provided by our company)
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Reliable transportation to work
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling (maximum 30lbs)
- Outgoing and sociable
- Team player
- Must pass a background check
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We're eager to hear from you!