Title Processor $20 hourly
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
If you’re wondering what a credit union is, you’re not alone! A credit union is a financial institution where everyone who deposits money is a “member.” Members get access to the usual selection of savings and deposits, but they also can enjoy higher dividend rates since credit unions are not-for-profit!
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
We want to know more about you! We’re looking for the following:
- Full-Time Auto Title Loan Processor who has experience in a customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our members.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $18.95 - $20.00 for this position, and will follow a Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (and rotating Saturdays) work schedule.
- File auto title applications to the state Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) in all states for loans containing title work for private sells and refinanced loans from other financial institutions.
- Research titles issues with DMVs, staff or members to resolve issues and place ITCU as lien holder to secure collateral.
- Process applications for automobile titles, pay automobile dealer drafts, log and review received titles and other duties related to automobile titles including working with state DMVs, front-line staff or members to obtain the needed information.
- Release titles on paid loans.
- Process title work for current loan volume, averaging 2 to 3 titles per hour.
- Assist with collecting documents from staff or members to ensure lien is placed.
- Update reports for liens perfected and sending items to be scanned under member’s accounts.
- Perfect the credit union’s interest on titles and monitor that there are no more than 80 files outstanding over 90 days old. Work with manager to resolve any overdue outstanding titles.
- Maintain an accurate log of all received collateral.
- Release titles within 5-7 days following loan payoff.
- And, of course, “other job-related duties as assigned.” Every job description asks for these, and no one is really sure what these are, exactly. The truth is, at ITCU, there’s really no such thing as “a typical day,” which often gives our staff the opportunity to flex their creative muscles, work with teams they may not usually work with and experience something new.
Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice!;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Education or equivalent. Some college a plus.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- At least two to five years of similar or related experience or minimum two years auto title processing, auto funding or DMV experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money laundering rules required.
- Other Skills: 10-key calculator.
- Typing and data entry.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production oriented environment.
- Ability to adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures to achieve credit union goals.
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.