Senior Consumer Loan Processor Plano, TXAll offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
$2,500.00 sign-on bonusWho are We Looking For?
Full time Senior Consumer Loan Processor who has experience in a customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $21.60 – $22.80 per hour for this position
- They will follow a Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. work schedule while remaining flexible to the changing schedule demands of the department.
- This may require multiple Saturdays per month, evening hours, etc.
What about the Duties & Responsibilities?
The Senior Consumer Loan Processor will work in our Lending department and provide the following as part of their responsibilities:
- Process approved loan applications and prepare closing packages on Home Equity loans, Home Improvement loans and Home Equity Line of Credit Loans.
- Maintain real estate loans by setting up the physical file, confirm lien filings, confirm that property taxes are paid, and release liens when loans are paid.
- Maintain current InTouch Credit Union loans by making any post funding corrections to the loan including interest rate corrections, payment corrections, term corrections and adding distributions for automatic payments.
- Process applications for automobile titles, pay automobile dealer drafts, log and review received titles and other duties related to automobile titles including working with State DMV’s, PFA or external member to get information needed.
- Perfect the credit union’s interest on titles and monitor that there are no more than 80 files outstanding over 90 days old. Works with manager to resolve any overdue outstanding titles.
- Release titles within 10 days following loan payoff.
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent; Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- At least two to five years of similar or related experience or financial experience
Salary Description$22.80 per hour
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.