Part-Time Customer Service Representative $22.15 hourly - Call Center
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
If you’re wondering what a credit union is, you’re not alone! A credit union is a financial institution where everyone who deposits money is a “member.” Members get access to the usual selection of savings and deposits, but they also can enjoy higher dividend rates since credit unions are not-for-profit!
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
We want to know more about you! We’re looking for the following:
- Part-Time Personal Banker II (Member Care) who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $20.99 - $22.15 for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. schedule.
What about the Duties & Responsibilities?
- Professionally provide first call resolution by assisting members and potential members with telephone requests; answer questions about products and services including loan products; recommend products that will benefit the member; resolve problems that are within their authority to resolve; refer problems that are beyond their authority to the Member Care Manager.
- Originate loan applications and assist members with loan questions.
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge of ITCU features and benefits, lending guidelines, products and service, policies/procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Identifies and encourage cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Take accountability of every phone call and see issue through resolution with minimal transfers to other department/personal.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Assist members with Home Banking and related Web-based banking products.
- Check Member Care voice mail and fax requests; reply to those requests accordingly.
- Perform other duties and assist other departments as assigned.
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out?
Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- Two years in a financial institution and/or call center environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Basic software applications.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Excellent listening, communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to multi task required.
- Proficient in 10 Key, typewriter, computer keyboard.
- Ability to make decisions with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work as a team on projects with other departments.