Operations Specialist II - $20.14 Hourly
DescriptionWelcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
We want to know more about you! We’re looking for the following:
- Full-Time OPS Specialist II who has experience in a customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $19.08 - $20.14 for this role.
- Will follow a Monday-Friday (flexibility between 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.) and rotating Saturdays (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.) work schedule.
- Work with department and other Credit Union team members to provide phone, email, and in-branch support for Operations Support/EFT department responsibilities, using various systems such as vendor cards systems, vendor online function support systems and vendor wire systems.
- Research and solve external and internal member questions, problems and complaints in a proactive and urgent manner.
- Resolve debit card and ATM card fraud and other dispute cases by communicating with members, processing charge-backs, completing necessary documentation and tracking progress of cases to completion.
- Complete various reports such as card re-issue and fraud monitoring reports.
- Process orders and maintenance requests for credit, debit and ATM cards.
- Process incoming and outgoing wire requests accurately.
- Work with card processing and ATM vendors to investigate and resolve cardholder and terminal problems in a timely manner.
ATM function includes but is not limited to:
- Process ATM cash orders and stamp orders and communicate load amounts to vendors.
- Review ATM balancing reports provided by the vendor and research all ATM outages and discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve ATM malfunctions and work with vendor for repairs.
- Assist internal and external members with IRA and Health Savings Account issues and processing of forms.
- Assist with review of year-end reporting amounts for accuracy.
Operations Support function includes but is not limited to:
- Process stop payments, address changes, overdraft protection, add or modify cross accounts, security ID’s, modify account profile information, etc.
- Open, modify and close certificates and accounts.
- Process returned mail, mail deposits, and scanning verification.
- Place check orders.
- Complete check and statement copy requests.
- Sort incoming mail for department and distribute accordingly.
- Process online banking and bill pay reports and research requests.
- Process online banking and bill pay reports and research requests.
- Process system produced reports for account maintenance, account review or various other maintenance updates.
- Process and fulfill member requests for account research.
- Support internal staff regarding department products and functions.
- Complete reports for management on fraud losses and overall fraud volume.
- And, of course, “other job-related duties as assigned.” Every job description asks for these, and no one is really sure what these are, exactly. The truth is, at ITCU, there’s really no such thing as “a typical day,” which often gives our staff the opportunity to flex their creative muscles, work with teams they may not usually work with and experience something new.
Wow, that's a lot...But, What Else Makes ITCU Stand Out?
Of course! Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice!
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell phone plans;
- And much more!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on race, religion, color, creed, sex, age, genetic disposition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, or the use of a verified guide, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or membership in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local law.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High school degree or equivalent. Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage.
- One year or more experience in card/ATM operations, wire processing, and/or two or more years in a financial institution as a teller. Concierge Banking, or other relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must have good cognitive skills.
- Good listener, must have excellent organizational, writing, communication and telephone skills.
- Able to operate a 10 key calculator, typewriter, & computer keyboard. Able to make decisions with minimum supervision.
- Able to work as a team with other departments.
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.