Facility Coordinator - $5K Sign-On Bonus
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
We work for our members and for their financial well-being, and we look forward to exceeding their expectations! In addition, we believe in giving back to our communities, and host regular events in the TX region. While you’ll have the chance to participate in these outings, you’ll also be able to take off f At the end of the day, teamwork is a core value for ITCU.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team-building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
- Fulltime Facility Coordinator who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to our team.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $44,550.00 - $47,025.00 for this role.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 5% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
- Assist SVP/CIO to prepare and track the occupancy budget; monitor expenses and payments and generate reports and reviews of facility-related expenditures and purchases as assigned.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Assist in the administration of facility central services such as interior and exterior brand appearance, security, cleaning, waste disposal and drive-thru and parking safety.
- Manage assigned vendor and sub-contractor relationships and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment; check completed work by contractors and vendors prior to payment.
- Assist SVP/CIO with the allocation of building space, office moves, and branch expansion. Includes management and organization of assigned leased storage units and designated Facility space within all Credit Union buildings for example Telco and Electrical/Riser rooms.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections.
- Perform light maintenance for all facilities including but not limited to painting, wall and floor repairs, exterior maintenance, minor carpentry, and plumbing repairs. No electrical work is required.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes.
- Provide annual training to branch leaders regarding the maintenance and operation of their branch.
- Accurately maintain, monitor and report assigned inventories. Coordinate and monitor activities of suppliers to ensure supplies are not overstocked.
- Administrative responsibility for invoice processing and research; escalating to the SVP/CIO for review and authorization when necessary.
- Schedule and log all vehicle maintenance to ensure vehicle safety and availability per policy. Ensures all company vehicles are insured, registered, and inspected under law for the State they operate.
- Proactively review and complete assigned work orders within SLA parameters.
- Assist with mail room operations and reporting.
Aside from our competitive package of health and welfare benefits, not to mention discounted access to company products and services, we also offer:
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Four, fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice.
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must possess a current valid driver’s license.
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) a plus.
- Basic home/building maintenance skills.
- Previous work experience as a Facilities Coordinator or similar role preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- General knowledge of OSHA and ADA regulations
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
- Knowledge of Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Ability to multi task
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Ability to work as a team with other departments
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift/and or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to bend, lift, stretch, climb and crawl to maintain equipment and buildings.
- Manual dexterity required.