Executive Director - Hope Clinic of McKinney
Hope Clinic of McKinney is a faith based, free medical clinic for uninsured, low-income residents of Collin County, Texas. Hope Clinic exists to share the love of Jesus Christ by partnering with our community to provide quality, compassionate healthcare, and resources to our medically underserved neighbors. We strive to create a space where everyone is treated with dignity, respect and love while delivering high-quality medical and mental healthcare.
We are seeking an Executive Director who will implement the Clinic’s mission, strategy, annual goals and objectives as well as direct the staff and the operational functionality of the organization. Primary responsibilities include fundraising, community relations, grant oversight, financial management, strategic planning, staff supervision and leadership, and serving as the liaison with the Board of Directors.
Qualifications and Characteristics
Hope Clinic of McKinney is prayerfully searching for someone who is
- A Christ-follower with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior.
- A passionate advocate of quality medical care for those residents in Collin County who are uninsured and low income.
- Able to maintain a long-term perspective while managing the overall operations of a young and rapidly growing non-profit organization.
- Adept at sharing the Clinic’s mission with community and corporate leaders to raise operational funds.
- Skilled at problem solving with compassion and empathy yet disciplined enough to make the rigorous decisions necessary for the Clinic to meet its goals and objectives within time and money limitations.
- Self-motivated to increase in personal skill and knowledge. You are committed to understanding the practices, trends, legislative mandates, and new approaches that impact the Clinic, as well as the financial limits of the Clinic’s budget.
- Confident to make decisions regarding limited resources that keep the Clinic on mission and can create and implement an effective budget.
- Effective at managing a diverse staff, championing the individual while at the same time making sure the employees meet their goals and objectives, demonstrating sound judgment when challenges arise.
- Salary negotiable based on skills, experience, and negotiable responsibilities