Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families, and communities.
Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning.
- Lead, coach, and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment.
- Serve as a role model, using a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center’s success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role