Transworld Business Advisors ranked #1 with a 5.8% market share (IBIS, 2019)
Established in 1979, Transworld is celebrating 40 Years of Business Success.
Are you looking for a final career that provides unlimited earning potential, a flexible lifestyle, and the support and resources of a large-scale company? If so, our thriving business brokerage firm is looking to add a new member to our multifaceted team!
A career with our firm allows you to operate your own small business and be the driving force behind your success by assisting small to medium-sized business owners exit or acquire a company. In this position, you will have the chance to advocate for the local, small business community and become a trusted advisor.
The Business Broker role acts as the intermediary during either the sale or purchase of a business, managing the entire deal process and all parties involved. Our office, in particular, focuses on the main street to lower middle market, helping multiple businesses through these transactions each year. As our team grows in size and depth, we need additional business-savvy professionals to continue our mission of supporting small businesses in Virginia. We are currently expanding our operations in North Dallas and Fort Worth areas. The small business sale market has never been better!
Our ideal candidate has…
• Experience in B2B sales
• A hunter mentality
• A passion for people and building professional relationships
• An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
• A passion to work in the small business community
• A firm grasp of business financials and the ability to analyze financial statements such as P&Ls and balance sheets.
We believe that our culture creates a unique work environment where like-minded individuals can thrive, grow, and support each other. If this sounds like a match for you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Overview of Day-to-Day:
• Supporting small to medium-sized businesses through a buy or sale transaction
• Marketing of business opportunities for sale
• Negotiation and deal structuring
• Management of due diligence
• Provide direct assistance to small and medium business owners/clients in developing and researching their financials, marketing plans, and business development requirements.
• With strong sales, negotiation, and finance experience, the ideal candidate is a multi-tasker and excels at transactions and can keep a deal moving forward by meeting all the standard requirements.
• Front end responsibilities include recasting financial statements for discretionary cash flows, creating results-driven marketing plans, maintaining strict confidentiality when vending a business. Meditating buyer and seller meetings while avoiding conflict, being an active member in the negotiation and purchasing process, completing proper transaction documents, use appropriate business appraisal methodology as and when required.
• At least two years experience in a professional business-to-business sale required
• Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited business school or similar education or similar business experience
• Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
• Must commit to a weekly sales meeting in the McKinney, TX office
This is a full-time commission-only role with a pay range of up to $250+
What We Offer:
• Support from a team of highly skilled independent professionals
• Comprehensive onboarding and mentoring process
• A full week of training at our corporate headquarters in Florida (being virtually at this time)
• Ongoing training and support
• Technology and automation systems
• House leads
• Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
• In-house support staff
• Growth potential within the organization, including profit sharing and partnership
• Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
• Associate memberships to state and national associations
• Access to an international community of brokers and advisors