The Retail Banker is responsible for providing frontline support and service to current and potential customers to meet their everyday banking needs. This includes marketing and cross-selling products and services, as well as performing customer service, branch operations and teller functions in a non-traditional retail environment.
- Processes a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently in adherence to bank policies and regulations such as cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers, and issuing monetary instruments.
- Achieves personal sales and referral goals by identifying, marketing, and cross-selling banking products and services beneficial to customer needs.
- Proactively seeks ways to develop and expand customer relationships through marketing displays, call programs, and other prospecting techniques.
- Performs opening, closing, and other branch servicing duties such as cash and vault balancing; ordering cash, cards, checks and other supplies; completing logs, reports, audits and control checks; maintaining and servicing automated teller machines; and cleaning work areas.
- Opens and performs account maintenance on certificate of deposit, consumer and business accounts; assists with courtesy and collection calls as needed; offers assistance to less knowledgeable branch staff when necessary.
- Addresses customer questions and concerns by phone and in person; files disputes or refers to appropriate internal resources for resolution as appropriate.
- Enhances customer satisfaction and the professional reputation of the Bank by warmly greeting, engaging, and developing good professional relationships with customers and host retail partners.
For full description and to apply, please visit www.woodforest.com and apply for job number 36491.