Assistant Manager Lending - $5K Sign-On Bonus
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will let you develop your financial industry knowledge and enhance your professionalism? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of dedicated individuals helping to bring the latest technological advancements, service models and essential products to a growing member base? Have you considered a career with an organization that emphasizes the value of every employee with employee-specific paths for growth, paid volunteer hours and other exciting benefits? If so, InTouch Credit Union wants to hear from you!
A Little About Us
InTouch Credit Union (ITCU) currently serves more than 91,000 members across the United States and 20 other countries, through 13 physical locations and a convenient mobile/online service model. We are always looking for innovative ways to deliver outstanding member assistance, whether that’s through concierge-banking in our locations, through video services by way of our new interactive teller machines or in the leadership roles behind the scenes.
Our goal for our staff is to provide a work environment that offers team-building, recognition and a sense of belonging in a work place you can contribute to, bolstering your career satisfaction. We operate with an open-door policy, meaning your voice will be heard, and your suggestions will be considered. Our strong team environment supports both employees and our credit union members. We rely on each other, and we build trust through our core values: Trust, Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork!
Alright, Enough about Us... Who are We Looking For?
- Full -Time Loan Funding Assistant Manager who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $52,270.00 - $57,285.00 for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. schedule.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 11% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
What about the Duties & Responsibilities? The Loan Funding Assistant Manager will support the Assistant Vice President of Retail Operations in the management of internal and external relationships through daily functions of the Credit Union's Retail Operations department.
- Provide day to day support and oversight of the Loan Funding department while resolving complex internal/external challenges.
- Ensure that consumer loan policies, guidelines, procedures, and decisions meet federal and state compliance regulations. Ensure staff is kept up to date on all compliance regulations.
- Oversee and provide loan approval/denial reasons after reviewing loan applications and notify the appropriate party of such actions.
- Responsible for obtaining the necessary documents and signatures so loan processing can perfect collateral liens for Credit Union funded loans. All related state and federal requirements must be met.
- Maintain current knowledge on all Credit Union loan offerings, standard operations procedures (SOPs), risk-based underwriting parameters, and product-specific conditions, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring the standard operating procedures for Loan Funding are kept up to date.
- Remain current on consumer lending market developments, news and trends.
- Responsible for risk analysis which includes performing audits and providing security throughout the loan funding process.
- Direct and monitor work of department staff; ensure staff is appropriately trained to perform day-to-day operational production and achieve sales goals. Provide coaching, communication of policies and procedures, and ensure quality control.
- Act as second level contact for members with loan funding issues.
- Complete various reports for internal and external purposes.
- Interact with Credit Union leadership to implement lending projects and changes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- On-hire-date enrollment for medical/RX, dental and vision coverage;
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans available;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- 401(k) & Roth contributions (matching contributions of 100% of your contributions that do not exceed 5% of compensation and a zero-vesting schedule!);
- Tuition reimbursement assistance for continued education through accredited colleges and universities;
- A special birthday gift to you in the form of a paid day off during your birth month;
- Four fully paid days during the year to volunteer at an approved charity/organization of your choice;
- Employee discounts on computers, dining, movie tickets, cell phone plans;
- And much more!
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- College degree related to finance, business, or accounting preferred. Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required
- Three (3) years of consumer loan underwriting; three (3) years of loan management/supervision; and three (3) years of indirect/dealership business calling experience.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interface positively with a variety of individuals and work as a team with other departments
- Strong attention to detail, ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Requires the ability to move inside an office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.