All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen and the submission of fingerprints in accordance with state and federal law.
$5,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
We offer a robust leadership development curriculum.
Full -Time Assistant Branch Manager who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $51,012.00 - $53,846.00 for this role
- Will follow a Monday-Friday (flexibility between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and at least two Saturdays per month between 8:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. schedule. Number of Saturdays worked may increase based on business needs.
- Additional hours may apply as business needs arise.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 11% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
- We offer robust leadership curriculum
The Assistant Branch Manager will work in our lobby, customer facing and providing the following as part of their key essential duties:
- Work with the Branch Manager to ensure the branch’s objectives and goals are achieved.
- Ensure staff is fully cross-trained and operating as a high performing team.
- Perform sales coaching for branch staff. Provide leadership guidance for staff when Branch Manager is unavailable.
- Generate, sell, and service consumer accounts to expand member base.
- Support Branch Manager to determine sales and business development needs.
- Work with Branch Manager to review and maintain all branch compliance items, including but not limited to: New Account Reviews, Branch Audits, and Account Transactions.
- Lead, coach and direct staff with frequent, effective communications and staff meetings as well as one-on-one meetings at least bi-weekly.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Credit Union products, services, systems, policies and procedures.
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
- (2) Two years of college in Business or equivalent experience.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required. (This is a SAFE Act position and registration will be required, upon offer, if an applicant does not currently have a NMLS number.)
- (3) Three or more years experience in the financial services industry.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Must possess a working knowledge of teller and balancing functions, loan documents and processes, and deposit products and services
- Proficient in Microsoft Products
- Knowledgeable about core processing systems
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required