Executive Assistant Plano, TX
All offers for employment with InTouch Credit Union are contingent upon the candidate completing a credit check, pre-employment drug screen in accordance with state and federal law.
$5,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
Who are We Looking For?
- Full-time Executive Assistant who can provide assistance to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) that will include a range of day-to-day duties.
- Our ideal candidate will make anywhere between $63,750.00 - $67,293.00 for this role.
- This role is eligible to participate in the ITCU Exempt Employee Incentive Program, which can pay up to 9% of the annual salary, prorated based on the date of hire. (This incentive is based on the credit union achieving established service and financial measurements.)
- Perform comprehensive executive administrative assistance to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Provide full back-up support for the Credit Union's fidelity bond and all related products/coverages/carriers. Works closely with the SVP/CRO to ensure insurance matters are handled timely. Responsible for coordinating renewals as well as updates resulting from business changes.
- Compile and produce reports including monthly board/committee packets for the ELT.
- Take dictation and transcribes meeting notes. Perform as recording secretary at board and committee meetings.
- Maintain all policy manuals.
- Conduct research, develop content, and create effective presentations and reports independently.
- Coordinate projects with ELT, ensuring due dates are achieved.
- Organize production and distribution of correspondence for ELT. Correlate and distributed mail.
- Provide full back-up support and assistance to other Executive Assistant's to ensure job assignments are completed timely and thoroughly.
- Greet visitors ascertain nature of business and conducts visitor to appropriate person when appropriate.
- Perform other job duties as well as specific and delegated duties as assigned by the SVP/CRO and/or ELT.
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.RequirementsEducation/Certification:
- Minimum two (2) years Executive Secretarial Science degree or technical school in Secretarial Science.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of related experience and /or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience with commensurate communication, critical thinking, reasoning and math skills.
- Must be skilled at event planning and coordination with the ability to work with a committee to delegate duties.
- Above average to excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office,Excel ( including V-lookups) email and Internet.
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
Salary Description$63,750.00 to $67,293.00 Yearly
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Detail oriented and excellent accuracy skills.
- Ability to operate all equipment used in word processing, dictation, and transcribing as well as laser printers, photocopiers and fax machines.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, read and interpret policies/regulations, monitor and update procedures and policy manuals, and familiarity with overall Credit Union products, services, and employee benefits.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with focus on responsiveness to inquiries and issues.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements as needed by business.