New Resident Bag StuffingName: New Resident Bag StuffingDate: April 8, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDTEvent Description:
New Resident Bag Stuffing is held monthly at the Chamber office. Members participate by bringing items to be "stuffed" into bags for new residents of McKinney. Progressive Waste Solutions delivers the bags to new residents with their recycling bins. In order to participate, members must follow the guidelines below.
- Bring 100 items, limited to one type of item per member (ex. one brochure, one promotional gift item or one flyer).
- Printed material should be no larger than 8½ x 11.
- Multiple pages of company brochures/flyers are acceptable if secured as one piece and may not include advertising of other businesses.
- Bag stuffers must be delivered to the Chamber office the Thursday or Friday before the Monday stuffing date. (Stuffing date is usually the second Monday of the month, from noon to 1 p.m.)
- Participants must assist in stuffing the bags at least once per quarter.
- Due to the storage and delivery of the bags and the heat, candy or other food items should not be included in your promotional items.
- If using a coupon, please make sure the expiration date is at least three months or more in the future, as the bags may not be delivered for 30 days or more.
- Business Partner level memberships pay $5 (cash or check only) and Investor Partner level memberships and up can participate for no charge.
- Your account must be current; no outstanding balances in order to participate.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to let us know you would like to participate.