23rd Annual Chamber Golf Classic
2020 Event Details:
Date: Monday, August 31st
Two Shotgun Start Times: 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
11:30 Lunch & Online Auction
6:00 Boxed Dinner, Awards, and Online Auction
Stonebridge Country Club - Dye Course
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves at registration. We will require all attendees to wear a mask during the registration process. Masks will be provided for those who do not have one.
- To limit lines at registration and adhere to social distancing guidelines, we highly encourage you to take advantage of our online online auction platform to purchase Super Tickets, Mulligans, Raffle tickets prior to the event online.
- Golf carts will have 2 people per the policy of Stonebridge Country Club.
- Social distancing should be practiced as much as possible. Any table seating will be per Stonebridge Country Club guidelines.
- All food will be prepackaged and disposable.
- Hand sanitization will be provided.
From the Stonebridge Ranch website:
The Stonebridge Golf Course
The 18-hole Pete Dye Signature Golf Course is championship golf at its finest. With the picturesque landscape, the Stonebridge golf course offers challenging play along with the renewing qualities of the beauty that surrounds it. And recent updates, including new mini verde greens, bunker reconstructions and new golf carts, have created a golf experience that is better than ever.
- Holes: 18
- Par: 72
- Length: 6,304 yards
- Slope: 132
- Fairway GrassType: 319 Tiff
- Greens Grass Type: MiniVerde UltraDwarf Bermuda
- Designer: Pete Dye
- Opened: 1988
Named in "Best of Private Clubs" article (Avid Golfer, 2017) as Best Course to Test Your Game.