Small Business Master Class Series Forum April 4 in Irving, TX
As a Chamber member in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, we want to offer a complimentary pass for you and a guest to our Small Business Master Class: Dallas. You can register directly online using code LocalSmallBiz.
Part of our mission at the Chamber is to support small business, entrepreneurs, and innovators, and the work you’re doing is tremendous. This Master Class will provide you with the unparalleled opportunity to network with like-minded entrepreneurs while also learning the tools to successfully grow your business in today's rapidly changing environment.
See below for a sneak peek on who you’ll hear from:
- Beth Bowman, President and CEO, Irving Chamber of Commerce
- Swapnil Bora, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, ilumi
- Deslyn Douglas Norris, Vice President of Human Resources, Topgolf
- Darren Woodson, Dallas Cowboys Legend and Entrepreneur
Through panels, case studies, interactive discussions, and keynotes, we’ll take a deep dive into sessions including:
- Scaling your business: Navigating the jump to growing your business by adding talent
- Cybersecurity: Understanding the top threats facing small businesses and learning how to protect your business
- Digital marketing: Using social media to its fullest effect in marketing your brand
- And many other topics affecting small businesses across the country, and particularly in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area
Complimentary Discount Code
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Irving Convention Center (500 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039)
How to Register:
Click here to register.