Ambassador Spotlight - Kelly Rudiger
Name of Business or Organization
Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors
Tell us about your business.
Kelly Rudiger is a Relocation Specialist and she herself chose North Texas to relocate to from California. Here she invests her 18-years of experience in selling Real Estate by evaluating the current market conditions to best assist her clients interested in investing in “The American Dream.” She provides complete real estate services from consulting to closing to her clients to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transaction. Kelly has recently rejoined Coldwell Banker Apex Realtors. Kelly is dedicated to continuing her education and has earned the CRS, SRES, PMN, and VA Pro Real Estate designations. Let Kelly share with you her passion, love and experience as your Professional Real Estate Advisor.How you have benefited from being an Ambassador?
I look towards local Chambers as being the eyes and ears of the business community. I have always been a part of chambers in my city from participating on the governmental affairs committees, women’s programs, welfare to work committees, real estate committees, etc. I find the Ambassador program here to be the best investment and benefit for my membership. I am afforded the opportunity to work with other like-minded business leaders, in and around my city and other Chambers in the area. The networking opportunities are beneficial as well as welcoming new members to share with them my love and support for McKinney!Tell us about your involvement in the Community?
- McKinney Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador, 2018- present
- McKinney Chamber of Commerce, WAM Member, 2016-present
- McKinney Citizens Police Academy, Class #31, 2018-present
- Neighborhood Watch Chair and Event Coordinator – Ridgecrest HOA
- “National Night Out” Event Coordinator (2016 – 2019)
- McKinney ISD REACH Mentor, 2018-present
- McKinney ISD, Speech and Debate Judge/Booster Member, 2015-present
- ALPHA (GT) Board Member, MISD, 2015-2016
- McKinney Gifted and Talented Alliance, Member, 2016-present
- McKinney ISD Community Action Network, CAN, 2015-2016
What are your hobbies?
Band Booster MNHS, Neighborhood Bunco, dogs/cats/guinnea pig, cooking/baking, grassroots campaigning and fundraising.Tell us a bit about yourself and your family.
Married to her husband Tony, USAF (ret) for 22years. They have two children – Renae who is a 2nd year student at UNT and son, Branden who is a 9th grade Bassoonist at McKinney North High School