A Letter from the Board Chairman and Committee Chairs
Helping our members, partners and community stay connected is core to our mission. As our mission states – To lead, connect and empower our stakeholders to advance business and community excellence – that is what we do. However, today we find ourselves dealing with an unprecedented environment.
As Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, along with our program Chairs, we wanted to reach out to check in, keep you up to date on all things Chamber and to let you know what our programs are working on for the upcoming weeks. All of our program committees are working hard by meeting virtually, remaining connected and productive.
Below you will find information about program events and meetings. As you know, this is an ever-changing environment and we will strive to keep you up to date on everything.
Together we will prevail through this disaster and the Chamber will not stop working to support our stakeholders.
- SSA Committee Meeting - May 8
- Clifton Strengths Online Workshop & Community - May 11
- LINKS - Every Wednesday morning - Next One: May 13
- Ambassadors Meeting - June 2
- GLI Committee Meeting - June 5
- 2020 Women of Vision Lunch & Learn - The Public Service World - June 25
- MYP's Cheers to Charity - Postponed
- 4th Annual Leadership McKinney Open House - Postponed, but open for registration