Fostering Relationships that Empower, Promote and Support Women In Business
The Women’s Alliance of McKinney (WAM) works through committees to achieve their vision of empowering, promoting and supporting leadership in women.
WAM Membership Directory
Join WAM today! Click for application.
2013 Advisory Committee
Deb Toney, Deborah Toney Agency, Chairperson
Sarah Mitchell, Texas Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Immediate Past Chair
Lori Bhargava, Historian
Nancy Cooper, Landmark Bank, Communications Chair
Audra Cozart, American Cancer Society – Relay for Life, Secretary
Kimberly Fink, Total Body Health
Sharon Sessoms, KLAK Nextmedia
Kelly Strander, Stillwater National Bank
Rene Teague Osuna, Shear Image by Rene
Staff Liason — Amy Kirk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-542-0163
Events Liaison — Gina Blackwell, email@example.com, 972-542-0163
Get involved – Committee participation is open to all WAM members
• Define and implement the requirements and dues structure for individuals and corporations.
• Plan and implement a membership drive or focused membership recruiting initiative.
• Work with Chamber Communications Director to develop and implement external and internal communication efforts for member recruitment and retention event and program promotion.
• To create a directory of all members, profiling experience and expertise to be used for resources and contacts.
Committee Chair –
Nancy Cooper, Landmark Bank: 972-548-3010
• Develops regular communication vehicles to connect the WAM membership including a quarterly newsletter.
Plan special events including the Crawfish Bowl, Collin County Women’s Conference, Shop, Walk & Wine, Nothing but Networking